Guest ozdreamsa

How long after meds are met??

Guest ozdreamsa

I know, I am too impatient, just saw that our meds are met and just submitted the PCC from LR countries yester day and PCC from HR country on sep 20...

Should we expect an outcome soon?

Guest Adelaide_bound

Yeah, took about that for us, not sure if the HR Country has anything to do with changing times though? So don't panic if it takes a little longer (plus it could mean your CO is doing other stuff, a gentle email saying 'I've uploaded everything you asked for, is there anything else you need?' can be helpful here :biggrin: )

Guest ozdreamsa

Thank you adelaide_Bound, you can read my mind.

I had sent an e-mail yesterday mentioning that I have uploaded the PCC that CO asked for and someone from that team/CO himself replied back with a "Thank you".

Since then I have been checking my e-mail on all the devices and the status update page almost in every 5 min.

I am so excited and also anxious with what if I do not get through this last step etc.

Although I know that we have never done any crime/ do not have any record with the police.

Yeah, took about that for us, not sure if the HR Country has anything to do with changing times though? So don't panic if it takes a little longer (plus it could mean your CO is doing other stuff, a gentle email saying 'I've uploaded everything you asked for, is there anything else you need?' can be helpful here :biggrin: )