bmw2705

wanted house for rent

hi we are coming to adelaide on the 7th feb we are looking to rent for at least 6-12 months we need to be with easy driving or tram ,train of port adelaide any were up to 15 -20 mins away we would prefer 3/4 bedroom and we have 2 dogs we are willing to put down bigger deposit or even pay 4-6 months rent up front, as we have never rented before as all ways owned our oun house for the last 20 yrs if any one knows or has one to rent please get in contact cheers karl,dawn

Guest a20esv

We are giving up our rental in early March. This is now being advertised as a 6 month rental. It is a 3 bedroom plus granny flat/rumpus room in the brighton area. 100m from the beach and walking distance to jetty road, and the railway station, and is also in the Brighton High School catchment area. It allows pets as we brought our dog over from the UK. We arranged this rental in the UK so that it was ready for when we arrived. If you are interested let me know and I shall give you the agents details.

Guest a20esv

We are giving up our rental in early March. This is now being advertised as a 6 month rental. It is a 3 bedroom plus granny flat/rumpus room in the brighton area. 100m from the beach and walking distance to jetty road, and the railway station, and is also in the Brighton High School catchment area. It allows pets as we brought our dog over from the UK. We arranged this rental in the UK so that it was ready for when we arrived. If you are interested let me know and I shall give you the agents details. 15-01-2008 07:43 AM

Guest a20esv

The realestate company is called McCranor Properties. They are based in Brighton just around the corner from the property. You can get all their details on Google search together with an application form. Tim McCranor is from the UK so he understands how difficult it is to get a rental property out here. It is better to try and get a property sorted out before you arrive because we have spoken to a lot of people who have waited and got accommodation on arrival through an agency. They end up in the hills and their childs school is in the city. If you need more information, let me know.

Guest Guest75
    hi we are coming to adelaide on the 7th feb we are looking to rent for at least 6-12 months we need to be with easy driving or tram ,train of port adelaide any were up to 15 -20 mins away we would prefer 3/4 bedroom and we have 2 dogs we are willing to put down bigger deposit or even pay 4-6 months rent up front, as we have never rented before as all ways owned our oun house for the last 20 yrs if any one knows or has one to rent please get in contact cheers karl,dawn

Looking at your post now I believe the customary "Welcome to Adelaide" is in order:biglaugh:

Guest a20esv

Our house is in South Brighton. Short walk to railway station, beach, and jetty road. However, our property will not be available until 10 March. You can view it on McCranor Properties in Google search. It has pets negotiable, as we brought our german shepherd. There is also an application form on that site. I suggest you complete one quickly as there are a lot of people arriving from the UK at the same time as yourself. Rentals can be quite difficult to get. If you need more info. let me know.

Guest a20esv

How did you get on with McCranor properties. Are you still interested in our property. Let me know.