Guest ozdreamsa

176 Visa Granted (Says Online Tracker)

Guest ozdreamsa

Cannot believe what I am seeing on the online tacker. Although my CO mentioned that he will mail me, did not recive mail and just checked on the tracker, it says those magic words : Applicant Approved .

I donno how to thank you guys for all the advice, insparation, PMs, support. Specially thanks to Adelaide_Bound, eClare and big bob. will update on the tracking thread soon.

Still 3 hours to finish my work today but I am already on a celebrating mode.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Fabo, well done :) Do you know when you are planning on heading over there yet? :D

Guest eclare

What fantastic news!!!! Well done, you must be over the moon. So pleased for you. Now you can start planning the rest of your life...its a great feeling...I'm still buzzing from it! xx

Guest ozdreamsa

Thank u so much, I feel I am still dreaming, planning carefully and probably land there around April. Now I have to research on jobs n all. Will search through the forums for the do list, rental, etc..

Thank u so much, I feel I am still dreaming, planning carefully and probably land there around April. Now I have to research on jobs n all. Will search through the forums for the do list, rental, etc..

COngratulations and keep us on track with the job search so that we also know what to expect.