Claiming Oz tax back

    Recommended Posts

    Does anyone know how to claim Hesta Super back if you've been working here for the year,






    Hi Elaine



    It is possible to claim back Super but only if the person was on a temporary visa that has expired.


    This helps understand who is eligible http://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/content.aspx?menuid=0&doc=/content/00276719.htm&page=2&H2


    Here are instructions on how to arrange if eligible https://applicant.tr.super.ato.gov.au/applicants/default.aspx?pid=1






    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now