Guest katieb

Family Friendly Singapore Hotel

Guest katieb

Dear All,

I need your help again?

On the way back from our trip to the UK at Christmas we are staying a couple of nights in Singapore. Can anyone recommend a good family friendly hotel to stay in (we have a baby and a 3 year old).

Thanks in advance

Katie

Katie

We stayed in central Singapore and they had a cot for Libby and a two big other beds for the rest of us. Was not that cheap but had a pool and the staff were great will see if I can find out where we stayed :-)

Michelle

Found it

http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destinations/Singapore/Swissotel+The+Stamford/Hotel+Home/Hotel+Home

it was brilliant as the pool was greta for longing around and hiding away from the afternoon storms. We got a taxi to the zoo from the hotel and can highly recommend the zoo Tom would love it just take a rain coat in your luggage along with your shorts :-)

Guest ffi&dyl

We stayed at the Novotel Singapore Clarke Quay, hotel had family rooms and outdoor pool.

Guest eclare

Check out Sentosa Island...its kind of a resort but just only about 15 mins from Singapore centre. Easy taxi ride from the airport. Great place for a stopover, its got loads to do for kids and beach/pools etc. Various hotels to suit a range of budgets. Good option if you'd prefer not to be in the city.

We stopped at the swiss hotel in singapore .Everything and eveyone were brilliant ... my kids are 9 and 6 and they loved it ..they is a baby swimming pool too . xx i would put a link on but dont know how to do that ... lol x

Guest katieb

Thank you all for your fantastic suggestions, I will have a look at them all on the web tonight and make a booking.

Thanks again

Katie