Guest Jo1854

Newish to Glenelg

Guest Jo1854

I am a 41 year old new to the Glenelg area, I have been in Adelaide for just over a month, I have family here but haven't started work yet so haven't met many people yet, would be good to meet up with anyone around this area.

Joanne

Hows things Jo?

Maybe Mel and me could catch up with you and the family soon as we now have a live in child minder.

Send us your number and keep in touch.

Rob and Mel

Guest eager6

Hi Jo

I am new too arrived 09th September!!!Living 5 mins from Glenelg,if u fancy a coffee pm me.Kids are off school at the moment for 2weeks,Speak soon.Siobhan

Guest Jo1854

Hows things Jo?

Maybe Mel and me could catch up with you and the family soon as we now have a live in child minder.

Send us your number and keep in touch.

Hi Rob and mel

Nice to hear from you again, we were just talking about you the other day, mandy was saying we should have a bbq and invite you guys, Stevie got a job so we had a little celebration this weekend, sorry i missed your birthday party (I was working) I had actually started in a restaurant in Glenelg but it was really long hours, not why I moved to Oz so i am looking for something that gives me more of a life. I have met someone from this site tht I go running and hiking with and she has introduced me to other people things are going ok, I will p.m my number is that Mel's dad here now?

hopefully see you both soon.

Jo

Rob and Mel