Sign in to follow this  
Guest john5jays

DIY 163 VISA ...maybe . Help please advice needed

Guest john5jays

Hi

Has anyone successfully applied for a 163 business VIsa DIY without using a migration agent , We have been quoted a cost of around £10Kand told from the outset to full completion takes up to 18 months .We have'nt started the process yet but we have been advised this would be the best way for as it would lead wider options for us in the future should we go for permanent residency

We are looking to expand our family business in Oz , well sell stuff online and ship to Oz everyday ,so would it be easier to simply open an office . Any help

We are UK based and heading to Adelaide , If anyone could help I would be I would be so grateful , I am a little confused as to how to proceed . We are taking a second fact finding trip to Adelaide in two weeks. just to make sure the kids a still OK with it

ThanksHi

Has anyone successfully applied for a 163 business VIsa DIY without using a migration agent , We have been quoted a cost of around £10Kand told from the outset to full completion takes up to 18 months .We have'nt started the process yet but we have been advised this would be the best way for as it would lead wider options for us in the future should we go for permanent residency

We are looking to expand our family business in Oz , well sell stuff online and ship to Oz everyday ,so would it be easier to simply open an office . Any help

We are UK based and heading to Adelaide , If anyone could help I would be I would be so grateful , I am a little confused as to how to proceed . We are taking a second fact finding trip to Adelaide in two weeks. just to make sure the kids a still OK with it

Thanks