Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest8040

One week short of 6 months, eventually positive skills assessment

Guest guest8040

The waiting is the worst. Application lodged with Vetassess 12th April positive result today - gerrin! :)

Guest MarK Jowett

Congratulations! I wonder how many people haven't lived long enough to see their applications get approved :)

Guest gymnast11

ohhhh the waiting is defo the worse thing, you really do have to put it to the back of your mind or you will crack up, i let out a few rants on here which was good but took 3 years from start to finish and we will be leaving on 26th nov, so chill out a bit best of luck with everything tc x michelle x

The waiting is the worst. Application lodged with Vetassess 12th April positive result today - gerrin! :)

Guest guest8040

Blimey 3 years! Well done you for hanging in there and best of luck and yep Mark I was thinking we'll get out there while the kids are young, they'll be middle aged at this rate lol

Guest gymnast11

ha ha im sure they will still be young enough to enjoy, we just had some hurdles we had to cross im sure not everyone had to wait that long, good luck and see you over the other side soon :) x michelle x