Guest lilopilo

New arrivals?

Guest lilopilo

Hi everyone, we arrived in April and have noticed that a lot of people from the UK that we meet arrived 4 or 5 years ago. Is there anyone who has arrived recently and at the same stage of settling in as us? We live in Aberfoyle Park and have met some really nice people but they have all been here a fairly long time and are past the newness of it all.

Hiya , we have been here 2 weeks and are in Brighton at the mo but fingers crossed moving to Henley beach or grange ...when we find something . x

Guest gymnast11

hello we are arriving in nov, so with all the other newbies and old ones we can all get together and av a good old barbie, really cant wait now, tc x michelle x

Hi everyone, we arrived in April and have noticed that a lot of people from the UK that we meet arrived 4 or 5 years ago. Is there anyone who has arrived recently and at the same stage of settling in as us? We live in Aberfoyle Park and have met some really nice people but they have all been here a fairly long time and are past the newness of it all.

Guest ebstar

Hi,we arrived early july and live very close in Happy Valley. The time seems to have flown by and we've been busy doing things or exploring places but not met many people yet. PM me if you would like to meet.

Guest theclarkes

We arrived mid feb, i think we were the first ones for over a year to get the visa for state sponsor/pr as DIAC stopped processing us for over a year. We found that too being the first batch of new migrants here that evryone has been here 3 years plus apart from the odd few who arent on PR visas. We are always up for meeting new people :)

Hiya , we have been here 2 weeks and are in Brighton at the mo but fingers crossed moving to Henley beach or grange ...when we find something . x
    Hi Wayne we lived near Brighton for the first 2 weeks and are now in Grange just off Jetty Street, its nice and quiet and a 10 minute walk to beach, have you found any work yet, i'm a joiner but have no tools until 23rd nov.

Hiya iam a joiner too i brought a few tools in my suitcase just incase but our shipment arrives at port on the 19th of oct , think it takes about 10-14 days after that . Been to see about a job this morning so fingers crossed it goes well . You found any work yet ???

We spend a lot of time down that area looking at houses etc and had a few beers in henley beach. If you fancy meeting up just send me a pm and we can sort it .. wayne

Guest dalton

yep been here three weeks so totally fresh, how do you do' over the other side of town to you seacliff, we looked at aberfoyle be bit to far out for us might get altitude sickness LOL

Guest guest8876

Hi

I've been here just over a month. In Plympton and still finding my feet.....

I'm 31 and married but wife isn't joining me until end of October.

Looking for ppl to watch the rugby with!

E

Hi, we have been here just over a week. Staying in Port Noarlunga at the mo, but just secured long term rental in Henley Beach - move in 2 weeks. There seems to be a few new arrivals at the minute, it is nice to have others in the same boat. We are Chris (33), me (32) and nearly 2 yr old son ben.

Guest SamAndLucy

Hi there, we have been here two weeks today. We are both 26 and have rented a flat in the City just off Rundle Street. Seems like a really nice city although we haven't been on the town yet - had too much to sort out. Maybe this weekend.

Guest dhuggi

Hi me and the wife landed about three month ago along with two big ugly teenage sons. we are living in Warradale which is about 15 minuets from you. send us a message if you like to catch up.. we have just started looking for people in the area this last week or so. all the best..