Guest markandcate

Am I looking in the right places??

Guest markandcate

Hi,

We are currently looking for a long term rental AGAIN after being unsuccessful on the perfect house :arghh:!! I am searching on the usual internet sites but was wondering if there was anything else I could be doing? We are wanting to be Warradale, Hallett Cove, Flagstaff Hill and anywhere around there, 4 beds if anyone hears anything!!

Thanks

Cate xxx

Guest JD97

Hi Cate,

I have heard that you can contact Real Estate agencies and put your name down and what you are looking for, then they contact you when something pops up! You are definitely looking in the right places!

James

Guest Trakki

Sounds like you are doing all the right things, unfortunately it is very hit and miss as to what is around at the time you are looking, we lived in woodcroft for 2 years but when we needed to move to a bigger house there was nothing around the area at all so we are now in seaford meadows and doing the school run to woodcroft every day. Typically loads of houses came up after we were locked into contract lol. It is just a case of keep looking and view as many as possible.

Don't forget the newspaper "The Advertiser" on Saturday usually has the private rentals/landlord (they can't advertise on realestate.com.au). Your local newspaper (Messenger) usually has listings also.

Guest markandcate

Thanks everyone! Been to look at another today that seems a possibility and hopefully viewing another tomorrow so fingers crossed we find something soon!!

Guest Helchops
    Thanks everyone! Been to look at another today that seems a possibility and hopefully viewing another tomorrow so fingers crossed we find something soon!!

Where are you staying in the meantime? Are you in a rush to get out, or are you flexible? The reason I ask is that when we're planning, I was unsure how long to book accommodation for...

Guest markandcate
    Where are you staying in the meantime? Are you in a rush to get out, or are you flexible? The reason I ask is that when we're planning, I was unsure how long to book accommodation for...

We're staying in a short term holiday let at Seaford, its a bit far away from where we spend a lot of time (work and seeing family) but its a lovely house. We booked 6 weeks so we have another 3 weeks here but would like to have a week or so overlap! I do wonder if it goes against us though that we dont need to move in straight away as most properties are available now.

Good luck with your planning!! :smile: