Guest cyprus2001

5 a side football noarlunga centre

Guest cyprus2001

Hi there, I attended five a side at the noarlunga centre wednesday night with a mate and we need 3 or four even new players to form a team so please if anyone interested in port noarlunga or seafood and surrounding areas please pm me

Look forward to hearing from you all ages range from eighteen upwards I'm an oldie tho at 34 and the other guy is 31 so all welcome.

Guest barkers18

Hi. There's an over 35s league that runs on a tuesday night at Seaford leisure centre. There are always teams looking for players and you guys seem close enough to the age group that it wouldn't be an issue.

Guest lovak1

Hi,

is anyone still looking for players? Very keen and stay close to the centre... thanks

Ross

Guest cyprus2001

Hi there yes my. Hubbyis still looking for one kore played at least although he went to the noarlunga one and they couldn't get enough players for a team so he has now gone to the seaford centrenand are going to enter their own team if you interested still it's only 5 mins from noarlunga pm you mobile number and I'll get him to call you.

Hi there, I attended five a side at the noarlunga centre wednesday night with a mate and we need 3 or four even new players to form a team so please if anyone interested in port noarlunga or seafood and surrounding areas please pm me

Look forward to hearing from you all ages range from eighteen upwards I'm an oldie tho at 34 and the other guy is 31 so all welcome.

Hi there

Do you still need a player?

I've been playing 5 a side quite a bit since being here, but recently moved further south, so am interested in playing closer to home

Thanks

Guest barkers18

tuesday over 35's started again last week, always teams looking for players, pop down this tuesday to seaford leisure centre, maureen on the recption will sort you out

tuesday over 35's started again last week, always teams looking for players, pop down this tuesday to seaford leisure centre, maureen on the recption will sort you out

Would that be the same for under 35's??

Guest Forrest1203

Hey, my hubby is interested, he played at home and misses it loads (or should i say heaps!)

Anyhow we live in Seaford so is it still on on a Tuesday? If so what time? He'll pop along, cheers.

If anyone interested in 11 aside then team down South always looking for extra players as season finishes someof the old and young ones off through injury..

get in know and be fit for next season.

pm if keen can introduce you to coach and make you feel welcome..

Guest ali

I'll let you know when I get there. Depends on how fit I'll be by then :wink: