Guest jc06

More Irish on the way

Guest jc06

From Donegal and arrive in Adelaide on monday, been looking at this site for about a month and found some really good info. Moving on my own so would be keen to meet for a beer, chat etc.

Cheers

John

Guest Rochesdownunder

Hi John

The Roches from County Clare here Hope you got here safe and sound. hope to meet you soon

Francie and the gang

Guest jc06

Hi The Roches

Got here monday evening, now busy trying to sort out job and place to stay. Will catch up with you soon once i get a few things sorted.

Cheers

John

Guest eager6
    Hi The Roches

Got here monday evening, now busy trying to sort out job and place to stay. Will catch up with you soon once i get a few things sorted.

Cheers

John

Hi John,

Welcome to Adelaide.Must all meet up when you get settled.Gerry my husband is from Donegal too.

Siobhan and gang

Guest Brendan

Hi John,

the moores here, hubby from derry, me frm down. we are trying to find somewhere to live at the moment, will be in touch when we have place. where are you at?

Guest jc06

Nowhere yet staying with a friend of a friend. Not easy trying to sort job, place to stay, car... will need a beer soon. Anyway chat to you later

John

Nowhere yet staying with a friend of a friend. Not easy trying to sort job, place to stay, car... will need a beer soon. Anyway chat to you later

John

Hooe you are getting organised. We are from Dublin and live in the eastern suburbs. Shout if you need help!

Guest caoimhe

We're from Belfast. Been here 3 years. If we can help any fellow Irish Men give us a shout :)

Guest jc06

Thanks for all the offers of help but have eventually got sorted. Got a job and living in Glenelg so all is ok.

Thanks

John

Guest eager6
    Thanks for all the offers of help but have eventually got sorted. Got a job and living in Glenelg so all is ok.

Thanks

John

Good on yeh! Glenelg is lovely.We live in Brighton if you fancy meeting up with fellow Donegal Man(my husband)!!

Siobhan

Guest jc06

Yea sounds good, always up for a beer or two !!! Let me know when suits you.

John

Guest Kirwans down under

Hi

We are an Irish family just moved to Adelaide before Christmas from Dublin. Living in Southern suburbs and looking for contacts to meet people both for work and socially. I am a carpenter and looking for work. We have 2 young boys aged 6 and 3.

Any help gratefully received

The Kirwans

Guest bosco

hi all we are a family from Co Armagh arrived Nov 11 and living south in Seaford meadows,got a few Irish friends down here but always looking for new friends.let me know if you wanna make friends cheers Colin. colin 44 Brigeen44 sean 25 jonathan 22 ciara 14

Guest Kirwans down under

Hi Seaford Meadows is not far from us I dont think so maybe we could meet at some stage....

Guest bosco

yes def let me know always looking to meet new friends, wer bouts u guys at

Guest Kirwans down under

we are in christies and arrived november 13th! There is an Adelaide-Irish Connect picnic in Hallet Cove on Thursday morning for Australia Day are you going to that?

Guest bosco
    we are in christies and arrived november 13th! There is an Adelaide-Irish Connect picnic in Hallet Cove on Thursday morning for Australia Day are you going to that?

was talking to the girls and told em i would call up for a while as i have other plans made but would like to call and meet up