Sign in to follow this  
Guest samog

Flights

Guest samog

Hi Guys

Total dumbo question here but my son and I are lucky enough to be flying business class to Adelaide with Singapore Airlines. Its a one time treat and as I have never flown Business Class before I do not want to make a total wally of myself at the airport. Has anyone else travelled Business from T3, if so where is the business class lounge which I assume I can use and are we boarded onto the aircraft from the lounge or do we have to wander off to the gate as normal. (Can you tell I have never had the pleasure of being anywhere other than economy before :confused::confused::wink::wink:) Sorry to be so thick but I don't want to look like a fool in front of all the poshos ha ha........

Thanks

A slightly embarrassed Kay xx

Guest willfam

Haven't been to T3 so don't know where the lounge is. Just ask when yu check in your luggage. But we have travelled business class. You do not board the plane from the lounge, you do ne

ed to go to the gate, there will be an announcement in the lounge to let you know that it is time to go to your gate for boarding. Every lounge is a bit different in what services they provide. They can range from just a few nibbles to large buffets and from just tea and coffee to almost a full bar. Just remember that there are probably other people who are in the same boat as you and have never travelled business class before either!!!!

I've been there a few times. The Business Lounge is a fair walk from the gate so give yourself 10 mins to get there. As a business class passenger the plane won't leave without you, so don't worry. The lounge is HUGE with a good buffet, bar, showers, quiet relaxation room, internet and TV's. Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Guest6899

Hi Kay, I always fly first so dont know about business class, lol i wish :wink::wink: enjoy your flight why us mere mortals are in Economy.. x x