Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jane & Tony

Time Difference?

Guest Jane & Tony

Have the clocks gone forward in Adelaide? I've noticed thet they are 9.5 hours in front instead of 8.5.

Guest Guest6899
    Have the clocks gone forward in Adelaide? I've noticed thet they are 9.5 hours in front instead of 8.5.

I think it changed last weekend.

Yeah, it was last weekend iirc.

Once UK goes back makes the old Skype chat a bit more tricky to time. But ah well, soon passes and we are back to more sociable hours.

Guest Jane & Tony
    I think it changed last weekend.

Cheers for that Lisa. Does that mean that when our clocks go back at the end of Nov, we will be 10.5 hours behind? Then they will go back to 8.5 in the spring? Sorry for being thick but we fly the day after ours go back for the winter (brrrrrrr) which will mean a bit more jetlag.

Regards

Jane

Guest Jane & Tony

Cheers Snifter. Cleared that up for me. 10.5 hours is quite a difference.

Guest Guest6899
    Cheers for that Lisa. Does that mean that when our clocks go back at the end of Nov, we will be 10.5 hours behind? Then they will go back to 8.5 in the spring? Sorry for being thick but we fly the day after ours go back for the winter (brrrrrrr) which will mean a bit more jetlag.

Regards

Jane

i think so, as i was having a job interview a few weeks ago and we were arranging days/times and she got her months mixed up (thought end of Oct not Sept) and she said it would have been 10.5hrs then..hope this makes sense.

Guest Jane & Tony
    i think so, as i was having a job interview a few weeks ago and we were arranging days/times and she got her months mixed up (thought end of Oct not Sept) and she said it would have been 10.5hrs then..hope this makes sense.

Yes. goddit now.:wink: thankyouuuuuu

Yeah, the 10.5 hour time difference is the tricky one. Used to not enjoy when hubby was in NZ and I was in the UK and it was 11.5 hours! Much prefer when its the 8.5 hour time difference.

Guest Jane & Tony

Does the whole os Australia have daylight saving time changes?