Guest Guest5035

Semi finals

Guest Guest5035

So now the beloved England are out, who will you barrack for.....the Wallabies???

Stevo

Definitely not the Wallablies after the way they played yesterday! I reckon the All Blacks will beat them in the semis, and Wales will beat the French, so it's Wales who should be the deserved winner!

I second HG, we should all support this wonderful country we live in, so what if they could have play better you can say that about all the teams still in it,

Com on the Aussie s,we are jumping for yer, even professionals have there moments

Guest Guest5035
    Come on Aussies come on, come on,

Gotta support this beautiful country we live in.....

HG

Exactly, these so called people who live here but will not support there home country!!

Stevo

I couldn't possibly support the Aussies as I have to wind my husband up :biggrin:

I'll be supporting Wales, I thought they played really well at the weekend and investigating my family tree I found out I was one eighth Welsh!!

Guest dylan

you can take the welsh man out of wales byt you will never take wales out of the welsh man go wales da dir hogia

Guest Guest5035

The wallabies/NZ game will be a ripper and I think the green and gold will edge it.....just!! What time is it on free to air at the weekend, hopefully my jet lag will not kick in.

Stevo

[TABLE=class: module-pool-final, width: 0]

[TR=class: teams-match]

[TD=class: date]16/10[/TD]

[TD=class: time]19.00 AEST[/TD]

[TD=class: team1 new-zealand, bgcolor: initial]New Zealand[/TD]

[TD=class: score]V[/TD]

[TD=class: team2 australia, bgcolor: initial]Australia[/TD]

[TD=class: location]Auckland

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Lets get it on !!!!!

HG

[TABLE=class: module-pool-final]

[TR=class: teams-match]

[TD=class: date]Get on this 15/10[/TD]

[TD=class: time] 19.00 AEST [/TD]

[TD=class: team1 wales]Wales[/TD]

[TD=class: score] V [/TD]

[TD=class: team2 france] France [/TD]

[TD=class: location]Auckland[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

:biggrin::biggrin:

Trebanos, home of past Welsh Rugby stars!!

Ahhhh know it well, im from just up the road at Brynamman y Gwter Fawr, home of the Legend Gareth Edwards :biggrin:

We lived in Lower Brynamman for a few yrs my husband had a fabrication unit in GCG

Im from upper myself, although my brother now lives lower by the garage! Did you go out much while there club? bridge? if so bet we have met lol

Im from upper myself, although my brother now lives lower by the garage! Did you go out much while there club? bridge? if so bet we have met lol

We lived near the garage aswell, we used to go to the crown as closest pub, or up the Derlwyn and occaionally down the cornucopia for karoake seems like a million yrs ago now, we have friends living in upper your bound to know the D'angelo's!!!

Guest Emily01

Hi rugby fans!

Anyone know of somewhere good to watch the rugby?? We live in Seaview Downs, and watched the Aussie-Springbok game in Glenelg. Would be good to get a group together - come on the Wallabies!!

Emily

We lived near the garage aswell, we used to go to the crown as closest pub, or up the Derlwyn and occaionally down the cornucopia for karoake seems like a million yrs ago now, we have friends living in upper your bound to know the D'angelo's!!!

Yeah know them all, you cant live in bryn and not know everyone, my brother drank in the crown a lot you will probably know him, also who was landlord at derlwyn when you were there? :)

Yeah know them all, you cant live in bryn and not know everyone, my brother drank in the crown a lot you will probably know him, also who was landlord at derlwyn when you were there? :)

Blair fisher (banos boy) was landlord of derlwyn and Maria

And Nigel were in crown, but when we visited last year

Maria and Nigel had the derlwyn .

We also had a taxi on with abc for about 2yrs. We lived on glyn rd.

Picked up lots of mates in the few yrs we lived there

Blair fisher (banos boy) was landlord of derlwyn and Maria

And Nigel were in crown, but when we visited last year

Maria and Nigel had the derlwyn .

We also had a taxi on with abc for about 2yrs. We lived on glyn rd.

Picked up lots of mates in the few yrs we lived there

Yeah Maria And Nigel still got the derlwyn, i was a bridge and black man myself Malcs still got the bridge and john rog got the black now, you may know him. Wow small small world! :jiggy:

Guest Guest5035

Well thats the Welsh gone, spear tackle or not, and that the ref could speak french and that they didn't kick straighter, they are out, now as no one likes the French i guess they'll be a big support for the Wallabies.

I haven't forgotten about the Kiwis, but they have only 80 or so minutes left in the Cup.................(fingers crossed)....:tongue:

Interesting fact, the Wallabies have never lost to New Zealand in the World Cup Rugby and they haven't won at Eden Park in 25 years, one things for sure, something will change tonight!!

stevo