Guest clairedownunder

Guest clairedownunder

Hi my name is Claire and i have just moved to adelaide about a week ago. I am from liverpool and have moved out by myself and woul love to meet up with new people. If anyone fancys goin for a few drinks that let me know. ta x

Hi,

Where abouts are you in Adelaide?

Me and the other half are arriving 1st May...would be happy to meet someone out there!!

Welcome to PIA....Have fun!

Dan and Steph

Guest BJF

Claire,

Welcome to Adelaide. I think you're extremely brave moving all this way alone.

There is a bunch of us off this forum getting together Feb 1st in the city, I'm sure Val & Martin won't mind at all if you join us, after all, the more the merrier eh? Depending where you're based I'm sure we could arrange a lift if you needed one.

Guest mOZzy

hello claire and welcome :cute:

we'd have a drink with you but we are not out there just yet!!

i'll remind you once we've moved closer to you!! ;)

Guest clairedownunder

hey in the city centre in the hospital at tho let me know when your over will be nice to mmet up x

Guest clairedownunder
    Claire,

Welcome to Adelaide. I think you're extremely brave moving all this way alone.

There is a bunch of us off this forum getting together Feb 1st in the city, I'm sure Val & Martin won't mind at all if you join us, after all, the more the merrier eh? Depending where you're based I'm sure we could arrange a lift if you needed one.

Thanks for the invertation that would be nice along as no one minds, i am staying in the hospital so very central let me know were and when would be nice to meet up with more people. Hope your havin fun out hear x

Guest clairedownunder

Hey not sure if you got the message i just as i am i bit rubbish with computers. It would be lovely to meet up as long as no one minds, i am staying in the hospital so pretty central let me knoe were and when thanks for the invertaion x

Guest BJF

Claire,

Just in case Val hasn't seen your post and PM'd you the details, the night out is Friday 1st February in the Federal Bar of the Mercure Grosvenor Hotel, 125 North Terrace, Adelaide at 7pm.

hiya claire and welcome,

I'm moving to Adelaide in a few months with my husband, who is from there and has his own friends etc, so always keen to meet new people on their own:)

suzer

Guest weesp

Hi Claire,

We'll be over in March and would love to meet up as well. Keep in touch.