R & H

Looking for a decent Restaurants and a Gym in the Brighton Area

Hi We fly out this Friday (14th Oct) to validate our visas, we're staying for two weeks in Brighton and I was wondering if anyone could recommend any nice family retaurants in this area or nearby; obviously nice pubs that serve good food would also be great.

Also, I am looking for a decent gym in that area, so if anyone could help I'd be most grateful.

Hope the weather is warming up for our visit?

Thanks in advance.

Russell

You are not spoilt for choice with restaurants just walk down jetty road and a chip shop. The best gym would probably be Marion Aquatic Centre 5mins away, I live further south but worth a visit for the kids at any rate. There is a few in the area Brighton has it's own and there is also one on Oaklands road but the Aquatic centre is brand new :-)

There weather has been a barmy 33 today.

Good luck with your research

Michelle

Hi Michelle

Thank you for your information, as we arrived on Sunday I managed to register with Brighton Gym on the Brighton Road. FYI the equipment seems to be quite old and isn't looked after very well. Luckily I have only registered for one week, I may well check out the gym you recommended.

Weather has been beautiful so far, was awake for the earthquake, this being the second earthquake we have felt in Adelaide as we were here last April.

Found plenty of eating places in Brighton.

Thanks for the information

Russell

Guest loopylisa

http://brightonfitness.com.au/

Have a mate who goes there and am I shortly going to check it out so will be able to report back. You can download a free 7 day pass so you might be able to use it for your reccy.

Guest Guest5035

mmmmmmmmmm you must eat alot of food, as you posted wanting to know about food places and gyms??:huh:

Stevo:jiggy: