Jay & Lou

Address in Oz for importing pet.

Hi,

A question for all of you who have imported their pets, what address did you use for the Oz address when filling in the forms? We haven't got work yet so can't use that one. We have booked an apartment for our first three weeks their but they don't allow pets, even though we will have moved out of them by the time our cat will be delivered to us I don't want to ask if I can use their address in case they get the wrong idea and think that we will be having a pet there.

Any ideas?

Hi,

A question for all of you who have imported their pets, what address did you use for the Oz address when filling in the forms? We haven't got work yet so can't use that one. We have booked an apartment for our first three weeks their but they don't allow pets, even though we will have moved out of them by the time our cat will be delivered to us I don't want to ask if I can use their address in case they get the wrong idea and think that we will be having a pet there.

Any ideas?

Hi a forum member called Matey has set up a buisness to assist people in these type of situations look him up on here or take a look at his website www.addressmate.com.au

Maybe of use to you? :smile:

Hi we used a friends address who lives here then when we got a long term let just rang quarantine and told them, you can use our address if you want just send me a pm.