Sign in to follow this  
Guest Samadi

find new friends in South Australia

Guest Samadi

Hi,

I would like to meet new people in South Australia. If you like to give me your contact details (email I will highly appreciated)

Thanks.:biglaugh:

Hi,

I would like to meet new people in South Australia. If you like to give me your contact details (email I will highly appreciated)

Thanks.:biglaugh:

Hi Samadi.

Speaking as a forum mod here we usually don't encourage people to give out their personal info such as email addys to strangers online.

Perhaps the best way to go about making friends is to post more around the forum, join in with topics and chit chat and build up getting to know people that way. Then once you are in Aus living you could always go along to one of the forum meet ups that take place.

Thanks

snifter

Guest RAWDON

Hey Samadi I`m Rawdon how are you? Do you live near city or glenelg because thats where I usually go to hang out.

Guest Samadi

Hi Rawdon, Thanks for the reply. Still I am not living near the city. I am outside from Australia. I hope to migrate to SA in near future, so that's what I want to choose a good location and find some new friends from there. Thanks.