uk laptop

rachel31

my eldest child has just returned from the uk with a laptop. Apparently it worked in the uk and singapore however we are unable to make it work here due to needing an access number to link it to our internet service at home.

Does anyone have any ideas? It is probably something very simple but I am not good with computers!:unsure:

Guest ben farrier

IT may just be the access codes which are probably on the back of your modem which is what you connect to the internet with on your home computer ( the thing with the flashing lights ) We brought our laptops out from the uk and have had no probs. The only thing was had to unload the orange program and load the telstar program to enable the dongle to work. Then have to do it the other way round when back in the uk. Hope you get it working I am sure it will turn out to be fixable .