Guest guest1255

sydney hotels

Guest guest1255

hi can anyone recommend a nice reasonable hotel in sydney (central):biggrin:

thanks

tess xx

Guest guest3462

We are staying in the holiday inn in the rocks this weekend will let you know what it's like. It's not tooexpensive but not cheap either $450 for 2 nights x

Guest guest3462

Hanks for that Steve I was wondering how to get to the hotel lol! Will do just that x

Guest guest1255

thanks everyone...will check them out. its for me hubby and 13yr old son xxx

Guest Guest5035
    Hanks for that Steve I was wondering how to get to the hotel lol! Will do just that x

you would get off the stop before at circular quay and its a 5 minute walk.

stevo

Guest UzinOz

We've stayed in many hotels from Travel lodges to Sheraton on the Park, which I would highly recommend but for reasonable priced accomodation for a few nights the Travel Lodge at Wynyard was brilliant location and the accomodation was OK, maybe a bit small but we only used it to sleep in so no complaints from us. Another one we liked was Medina Grand Harbourside, again location was great and had kitchen etc.

Jackie

hi can anyone recommend a nice reasonable hotel in sydney (central):biggrin:

thanks

tess xx

We stayed at Travelodge wynyard, was in a very good spot and breakfast was ok.

Guest MrsHills

My sister stayed at the Ibis Darling Harbour, couldnt get a better stop and a (relatively) cheap price!

It's worth looking around at specials. We went to Sydney for 5 nights and stayed in 3 places.

1st night stayed at Shangri La at the Rocks, we payed $240 per night with an opera house view room, the room was fantastic, marble bathroom and massive.

We then had to go to Cronulla for a birthday party, payed $160 per night, the room was very old, and cold (middle of winter), rubbish view and no breakfast.

Final nights we stopped at Novotel Rockford, again it was around $150 per night, it wasn't bad, probably as good as a travelodge and again no breakfast.

I know that $240 per night is stretching most peoples budget, but you got so much extra for your money, and that was booked through the entertainment card.

Best value I've stopped at in Sydney was Four Seasons Sheraton at Darling Harbour, got lucky with a harbour view room, and it was approx $140 per night, but I had signed up to their specials.

Sign up to "whatif" and see what they have, I recently stopped at the grand down glenelg for $100 including parking and breaky.