Guest KJP

Hello :-)

Guest KJP

Hi

I have been in Adeliade for just over a week now, starting to find my feet slowly!! I am 27 and have come out by myself, not knowing anyone. I am starting to miss my girls from home, anyone up for a girly chat, glass of wine or just a walk along the river let me know.

x x x

Guest loopylisa

Hey

I'm Lisa and am also 27. Not working atm so have plenty of free time for coffee and chat. Pm me and I can pass you on my details

x

Guest KJP

This site is all new to me and not sure how to pm someone yet.

Where abouts in Adelaide are you/

x

Hi Girls

If you're looking for something to do this week, one of our fantastic ex-PIA members, Georgie, is on at the Rhino Rooms in the City this Thursday night doing stand-up comedy - I've been to a few of the shows there and it's a great evening out; fun, friendly and a good laugh. Here's the details: http://www.adelaidecomedy.com/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=details&id=318:harley-breen-new-comics-and-new-material-night-rhino-thurs-oct-20th-8pm&Itemid=83

Guest KJP

Hi,

Unfortunately I will be working that weekend but even just a walk along the beach and a chat would be good, or one evening during the week. Be good to meet up!!