Guest Guest5035

Shocking Horrific...

Guest Cherry

That is horrific:realmad: those people should be ashamed of themselves. The woman who helped was no better....pulling her up with her arms, will have done more damage. Poor Poor child:frown:

Guest Guest6899

My son has just showed me this and it is just awfull!! i cant believe that people just walk by and then run over the poor tot again!! just awfull :sad:

Lisa

I've seen some disturbing videos on the internet....I mean proper awful - but that video is horrific on a different level. It actually makes my heart wrench and I want to be there to stop it........poor little thing.

Sad, really sad....but at least she is not suffering now. Not especially religous myself, but I do hope she's in a better place now away from this stinking world that treated her so cruely.

Guest RobJ1978

i cant watch the video, not even tried...the photos are enough..disgusting.

I'm not quite sure how anyone could pass by anyone that had just been run over, let alone a young child. Worrying really.

Guest katsmajic

My brother was driving in Dubia and saw a pakistani woman dead on the roadside, everyone was driving by, he pulled over, called his boss to ask wtf? was told drive and get away as fast as you can or you will get the blame, they hate pakistani's there and consider them disposable....disgusting, they do apparently like indians as theyl work their guts out for pennies.

we live in a sick society!