tracy holland 1

Arrived 5 weeks and loving it!!!!!!!!!!

Guest gymnast11

hello, so glad you are having a great time, bet the time has flown over enjoy your new life x tc michelle x

Arrived in Adelaide 5 weeks ago stayed with sister for 3 weeks noe have own rental house in Golden Grove. Really enjoying ourselves here so far all we expected and more!!!!! :rolleyes:

Guest teamV

Good to here its going great ,golden grove is were we are looking at living.

Kev.

Guest Guest6899

Great news glad you having a great time, We arrive on Friday fingers crossed its good for us too!!

Lisa x

Hi Kev and Vicky Golden Grove is fantastic we are near a great shopping centre and transport links. Schools are very local and all have good reviews. Lots of rental properties available here really easy to rent to.

Lj Hooker on the Village shopping centre very helpful.

Hope this helps

Good Luck

Tracy

Guest Guest5035

yep GG is a great area, i'm actually a 5 minute walk from the village shops at GG, but i live in Wynn Vale, which is even better.

Tracy, did you deal with Andrew Kulhman at LJ Hooker??

stevo

Guest Guest5035

i'm behind the bp servo and cheap as chips buildings 2 streets back, on Murphy Street.

stevo

Guest barkers18

bit different to lovely old Tamworth!! glad you're enjoying it. We're from Solihull and 20 months in still loving it

Welcome to the area Tracy - probably about time we did another girls' night out round Golden Grove - when I get a spare moment I'll put a thread up in the social section so if you fancy coming, keep an eye on there....

Hi Dan can't believe how many from Tamworth are close by!!! Time goes really quick here we've here we find looking for jobs at the moment oh the joy!!!!!!!!!! also still need to get a car just enjoying chilling at moment!!!