Guest eager6

becoming a real estate agent

Guest eager6

Hi Guys

Any one know how to become a real estate agent here in Adelaide?

I have no experience but l have worked in Sales and l have huge interest in property.

Would really appreciate any advice.

Siobhan

Guest Deborah5

It's very easy to qualify and get a job. It's extremely hard to stay in the job and get yourself established.

Call Ray White corporate Office in Halifax Street (8410 9111) and ask them when the next Careers Night is on. I think it's Wednesday 2nd November. It's free and very informative. All real estate offices are always looking for fresh meat.... :-) Fabulous career - though very hard in the beginning.

Go to the careers night and take it from there.

PM me if you need more information.

Guest eager6
    It's very easy to qualify and get a job. It's extremely hard to stay in the job and get yourself established.

Call Ray White corporate Office in Halifax Street (8410 9111) and ask them when the next Careers Night is on. I think it's Wednesday 2nd November. It's free and very informative. All real estate offices are always looking for fresh meat.... :-) Fabulous career - though very hard in the beginning.

Go to the careers night and take it from there.

PM me if you need more information.

Thanks,will do.

Siobhan

Guest barkers18

To be a real estate agent in SA you have to hold a licence.

These guys run courses on all ranges of Real Estate jobs and you can gain your licence with them

http://www.realestatetrainingcollege.com.au/

Simon

Guest eager6
    To be a real estate agent in SA you have to hold a licence.

These guys run courses on all ranges of Real Estate jobs and you can gain your licence with them

http://www.realestatetrainingcollege.com.au/

Simon

Thanks Simon,will look into it!

Siobhan

Guest Guest5035

My future son in law started a a REA around 2 years ago, extremely hard learning the "talk" to get the contract to sell and learning the talk on getting the buyers to sign, but he had a good teacher. In fact last month he was top seller for south australia for the agency where he works Brock Harcourts. He now finds it quite easy and earns good $$, but it can be hard finding houses to sell when people think their houses are worth alot more. A house 2 doors down the road from me was up for sale ( no not because i live there LOL ) with 2 different agents for around 6 months, SIL came in and sold if 2 weeks later.The first year is always the hardest

Stevo