Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chris_J

Documents for evidence

Guest Chris_J

Hi all, I'm uploading the documents required for the 176, and I'm a little confused. For instance, I need to upload the Marriage Certificate but also need to provide proof of change of name for Liz. Do I upload twice under the 2 types or just upload once and write what else it's for in the "if others provide details" bit? Think I've been a numpty and uploaded them twice under different headings.

Guest Chris_J

I also can't make out if I need to send everything I sent to ACS or not. All it says on the document checklist is Evidence of skills assessment. Please provide certified evidence of skills assessment in nominated occupation from a relevant assessing authority.

Guest Chris_J

Is it standard on the email for it to say evidence of Australian qualifications? I don't have any :-) only my Uni degree here.

Guest Adelaide_bound

Don't stress if you upload things and then decide you don't need to - I managed to upload a P45 that showed I had earnt the grand total of £5.54 for the whole year with one employer! lol I emailed my CO and explained I was a numpty and it was fine.

With regards to the Aussie qualifications thing - its just a standard email I think that covers everything they could possibly want/need/you could submit - if it doesn't apply to you don't stress, just don't submit it - if you miss something off that your CO wants they will ask specifically for it when they start going through your application and documents, its what ours did :)

Guest Chris_J

Ah thats cool then, Thank You. It's not the clearest of upload pages really is it and the tracking page is a little basic. I'm unsure now whether to upload payslips or not, as our agent said supply 12 months worth, but it's not stated on the documents page. I have them electronic anyway so it's not a problem.