Guest ozdreamsa

Short term rental near beach region

Guest ozdreamsa

Is it possible to find any short-term rental (2 week to 6 weeks) near the beach area (within 20/30 mins by public transport from CBD)?

Can anybody recommend any site/ person that deals with short term rental?

Thank you

You could try dropping Donna a PM (she posts on here as Jarnasa http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/member.php?u=636 and her website is on there too). A lot of the short term rentals are down in the south, which - while beachside - may be further away than you want to be from the CBD, and Donna is one of the few I know who manages properties that are nearer in. Another member, Rachel I think, has a place near Semaphore which would fit your criteria too, if it's available: http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/member.php?u=4261

HTH

We stayed in one of Donna's rentals when we first arrived here. It was near Semaphore, and very close to the beach, trains and bus service. It was a great way to begin our life here, and had everything that we needed.

Guest ozdreamsa

Perfect, that is what I like best about this forum, everything is made easy, thank you.

Is it possible to find any short-term rental (2 week to 6 weeks) near the beach area (within 20/30 mins by public transport from CBD)?

Can anybody recommend any site/ person that deals with short term rental?

Thank you

We had a rental from Donna also it was perfect , 30ft to the beach in Kingston Park.