Guest darlo 2 adelaide

fishing this sunday at port noarlunga

Guest darlo 2 adelaide

Hi Fishing experts!!

I want to go fishing on sunday at port noarlunga (where thr river meets the sea i think), but can;t work out whe to fish foir best results, is it when the tide is high, in the middle ro low??

:goofy:

I have fished before (last year) and a novice, and can't remember, any help muich appreciated.

MANY THANKS

Guest Damien

High tide/sunset timing is ideal for the weekend. High tide is 1848. Try to fish an hour either side of this, always the best time. There'll be salmon trout and mullet about, try 25-40g metal lures or bait such as pilchard cubes for the ST and mince for the mullet. You could also try the river from the mouth up, may even get a flathead.

Get some good Bream in there too, prawns are good on fairly light tackle some good fun...i used to fish down there quite alot, but not got round to much recently....too much to do at home planning 2 weddings...lol

the bream used to go crazy at night time, also have seen a few guys down there with fly rods, just never saw them catching anything as am usually driving past in the car.

HG