Sign in to follow this  
Guest leemina

Parking at Flinders

Guest leemina

Got a job at Flinders Hospital, start on Monday. Parking looks a nightmare. Where does everyone park? Is there anywhere around it that you cant park? Is it free parking on the staff carpark? do you need a permit?? Questions, questions :)

Thanks

Guest loopylisa

There's heaps of residential streets in Bedford park area which are residential permit free, all you have to do is walk up that hill! :wideeyed:

Guest Guest6899
    Got a job at Flinders Hospital, start on Monday. Parking looks a nightmare. Where does everyone park? Is there anywhere around it that you cant park? Is it free parking on the staff carpark? do you need a permit?? Questions, questions :)

Thanks

Hi we went yesterday and there is a multi storey carpark for staff & visitors, for staff you just go left when you enter it it says staff car park. I was told my my manager that you can get a pass and the money comes out of your wages. There was loads of spaces yday even though it was busy. HUGE place got lost loads of times!! are you on the induction Monday friend of mine is. Im not starting until the 28th Nov, what area are you working on?? Im on AMU, x

Guest guest3462

Thanks

Parking is awful!! It took me an hour and a half today to find a spot, which ended up being a 10 min walk away near Franklin house!!

Guest Guest6899

Thanks

Haha didnt realise it was you, will have a chat today, see you in a bit. x