Sign in to follow this  
Guest teamV

DHL Document postage

Guest teamV

I sent the docs today to Oz for importing my scooters and campervan into Adelaide ,as you need an import liecence,anyway when DHL arrived to collect the paper work ,the van driver said he had to open the envelope and check what was inside ,I asked him what he was looking for and he said money and things like that .I just thought it was a bit odd and it damaged our envelope although he did tape it up again and has giving me some proper Dhl cardboard envelopes for next time,

I just thought what makes this van driver more honest than me,as you could quite clearly see were the post was going. So no reason to stuff it with money or a bomb:biggrin:

Kev.

Guest pixie7

Yeah when we sent our state sponsorship forms off using Dhl or tnt cant remember now the driver did the same to us- opened envelope and checked inside- we thought it a bit strange too... but all was well!

I've learnt never to seal the envelope before they collect. They check it and seal it and its fine. If you have their own envelopes to use in future just wait till they collect before sealing it up.

Guest teamV

Well here's how it got on ,

e8189f16.jpg

Kev.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk