Hi all,

Arriving in Adelaide on 10th Jan 2012. Short-medium term rental reuired south of the city, around Hallett Cove, Aberfoyle Park, Flagstaff Hill area. 2 adults and 2 kids (kids can share a room if required).

If nothing available 10th Jan (we appreciate it's the middle of the summer hols) we can wait until 7-10 days later as friends have offered us temp accomodation with them.

Look forward to some news,

Tim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By MacLeods
        I have a lovely self contained studio apartment  to let on short term basis from December 17 in the leafy suburb of O’Halloran Hill.
        It’s ideal for a couple or single who has newly arrived and a great place to start your new life from whilst looking for long term accomodation.
        The studio is fully furnished and equipped, linen, towels, wifi, tv, microwave, cooker, fridge all you need to do is book and show up.
        Minimum rental 1 week to 6 weeks ( negotiable)
        If you’re interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you with details, availability, photos and answer any questions you may have.
        Thanks
        Michelle 

• By MacLeods
        I have a lovely self contained studio apartment  to let on short term basis from December 17 in the leafy suburb of O’Halloran Hill.
        It’s ideal for a couple or single who has newly arrived and a great place to start your new life from whilst looking for long term accomodation.
        The studio is fully furnished and equipped, linen, towels, wifi, tv, microwave, cooker, fridge all you need to do is book and show up.
        Minimum rental 1 week to 6 weeks ( negotiable)
        If you’re interested, please send me a PM and I will get back to you with details, availability, photos and answer any questions you may have.
        Thanks
        Michelle