Sign in to follow this  
Guest julianh

Emergency Flight Insurance

Guest julianh

Friends of ours have recently come back from a holiday in OZ and were talking to some brits in Brisbane who mentioned that they have some insurance which basically gets them a flight back to the UK as soon as possible - has anyone heard of this, got it, knows the costs if it exists?

Thanks

Guest soggy
    Friends of ours have recently come back from a holiday in OZ and were talking to some brits in Brisbane who mentioned that they have some insurance which basically gets them a flight back to the UK as soon as possible - has anyone heard of this, got it, knows the costs if it exists?

Thanks

Hi,there is a thread below about insurance to cover flights back to uk in case of the death of a close reletive, is this the insurance you mean?

hope this helps.

http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/showthread.php?t=198&highlight=insurance

Simon

Guest sarahsmartiepants

There has been a thread about this in another forum recently. It seems you need to read the small print, in my case , mum has high blood pressure and is being treated for it ongoing, if she gets ill or passes as a result of this I would not be coverd! As most oldies have something wrong with them at some point and need on going treatment I see the insurance as a waste of money!

sarah