Guest tootall74

My luck ha ha ha

Guest tootall74

Well we suppose to fly qantas monday uk adl, anyone any news on what to do cos i aint a clue?????????????????????????

Guest Guest5035

Morning mate, 06.30 here,the dispute is now in the hands of fairwork australia, a umpire for want of a word, they met in Melbourne around 7 hours ago and stopped for tea and will resume again this arvo.

What to do, well get in touch with your TA and see what they do, alot of people over here have flown with other carriers and will be refunded by Qantas.

My guess is thety will be flying by tonight or early am Monday, the umpire will use rule 436 i think of the act and tell them all back to work as normal, no more strikes etc etc, you've got 21 days to sort it.(they haven't had a national ballot).

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2011-10-30/qantas-grounding-fair-work-australia-hearing-adjourned/3608630

Stevo

Quantas has said they will issue full refunds to passengers so i would just book with another carrier and fly with them and get the Quantas flights refunded.

Virgin are putting on extra flights and offering discounted flights apparently (gotta love Richard Branson - never misses a trick!)