Guest Guest5035

Jimmy Saville RIP

Ive been waiting for weeks for a celebrity to die so i could post a joke about it.

Looks like Jim has fixed it for me.........

Guest Guest5035
    Ive been waiting for weeks for a celebrity to die so i could post a joke about it.

Looks like Jim has fixed it for me.........

hope no one in your family is a celebrity then....

:sad:

stevo

That's very sad, gave a lot of pleasure to many, many people. My maths teacher at high school went on Jim'll Fix It and said he was a lovely guy.

Guest Django

He was one of the worlds top people. Got himself out of the mines by playing records in pubs and clubs. Not a lot of people realise he was the one that came up with the idea of double deck. Becuse this meant that there wasn't a big pause between records it made his 'discos' more popular which is what made him.

Guest eager6
    He was one of the worlds top people. Got himself out of the mines by playing records in pubs and clubs. Not a lot of people realise he was the one that came up with the idea of double deck. Becuse this meant that there wasn't a big pause between records it made his 'discos' more popular which is what made him.

May he RIP,loved that programme as a kid (showing my age)Great entertainer.Will be missed by lots.

Guest Messua

He did a lot for charity and will be very sadly missed. Used to love seeing him on Top of the Pops!

Guest Guest5035

JS on Top of the Pops, now you must be as old as me..:huh:

stevo

My wife's side of the family are related to Sir Jimmy Saville and are in mourning for their sad loss, just want to mention to the bacons going by your profile picture you must have the same mentality as Homer Doh.

My wife's side of the family are related to Sir Jimmy Saville and are in mourning for their sad loss, just want to mention to the bacons going by your profile picture you must have the same mentality as Homer Doh.

Appolagies for my mentality thats what 9 years in the army does for you where death and humour go side by side.

I could be worse though, i could make judgements on people based on a picture:huh:

I never did "GET" what he was all about ,same as Spike Milligan.However,i did respect him,and the obvious goodness in all he did outside of his TV Persona.He was a caring and compassionate man.Rest in Peace Jimmy,and thanks for all the memories.