Guest weelou

OMG...we fly out tomorrow

Guest weelou

My family and I fly out from Glasgow tomorrow, I can't believe its finally here my hubsband and I dream of 20years is happining in less than 24hrs.Its been very emotional and I didny realise how hard it would be to say cherrio to all our family and friends, but our new adventure and life is so exciting.We would love to meet new people when we arrive and get settled.My husband is a bricklayer (wullie) hes 40, My nane is Louise 93 am a nursing assistant, My daughter Nicole 16, Lyndsey 14,Amy 11 and Jake who is 5 in dec.Thanks

Guest jaxndel

Good luck to you all. We fly out the following week. What area are you going to??

My family and I fly out from Glasgow tomorrow, I can't believe its finally here my hubsband and I dream of 20years is happining in less than 24hrs.Its been very emotional and I didny realise how hard it would be to say cherrio to all our family and friends, but our new adventure and life is so exciting.We would love to meet new people when we arrive and get settled.My husband is a bricklayer (wullie) hes 40, My nane is Louise 93 am a nursing assistant, My daughter Nicole 16, Lyndsey 14,Amy 11 and Jake who is 5 in dec.Thanks

Guest Trakki

Wow, you've done well to get a visa and still be working at that age :tongue:

Guessing you are a bit younger than that so safe journey and good luck with your new lives

Guest sunnydays

Good Luck - we are a family from Glasgow too and fly out on the 9th!! x

Seems there's a bit of an exodus from Glasgow at the moment, wish we were going in the next few weeks, one more Glasgow winter to go though.

Good luck to you as wel and let us know how you get on.

Mattyegg

How exciting! We fly out on the 6th and can't wait. Where abouts are you staying? We have a rental in Moana until xmas.

Guest leeannekays

Good luck, I cant imagine what it will be like when we actually leave next April! xx

Leeanne