Guest jaxndel

schools in hallett cove

Guest jaxndel

Just wanted to get peoples opinions on schools in Hallett Cove. Which is the better school? Hallett Cove R-12 or Hallett Cove South Primary. I would like feedback both good and bad. Thanks

Hi

Our daughter attends Hallett Cove East Primary on Quailo Avenue and we have found them very good however there were the initial issue of finding friends and settling into friendship groups that had already been formed. I was going to look at the R-12 but was advised against this due to its large size and it can get over whelming for some children. I appreciate it is personal choice and each school has it s own strengths and weaknesses but from a personal point of view, Hallett Cove East Primary suits our needs. There is also an OHSC (Out of School House Child Care) within the school grounds which is also very good. Prices are competitive as compared to other after school clubs too. Good luck.

Guest jaxndel

Thank you. Looks like we will be looking around that school too.

Just wanted to get peoples opinions on schools in Hallett Cove. Which is the better school? Hallett Cove R-12 or Hallett Cove South Primary. I would like feedback both good and bad. Thanks

We arrived out here late June and both my kids started R- 12 in July.

We have a 15 yr old and a 7 yr old. They have both settled in great and have boat loads of friends. They were made very welcome by the school from day one. It is a large school, but each age group and year has it own building ect.

If you are looking for a smaller school, have heard that the south school is better than the East.

Tizzer.

We arrived early september.. both our kids have settled into hallett cove high school r12 really well!! william (12) and emily (17). The kids had buddies assigned to them to help them settle in. Both emily and william have made some great friends already. hope everything goes well with your move ...