kizzy

help - hot water system died

Hi

Our water heater has just died & needs replacing. Anyone got any recommendations for a system that isn't expensive to run? We've always had combi boilers in the UK, do they have systems here for heating and hot water combined?

Any advice appreciated.

Thanks

Tracey

Guest SA Great

Gas instantaneous hot water service really is the only way to go over here. Its brilliant. We have a Bosch one and its awesome. Hot water that NEVER runs out! Good luck.

Guest kfoley0681

hi my husband was a plumbing/heating installer in uk and is here to. he has just changed our system over to a gas instantainious definalty brill. always got hot water and also cheaper to run. just watch some of the big companies charge you like heaps more. one company my husband worked for were charging 3 times the price of the system!

Guest Mitchell

I have instant with the temp controls in the bathrooms and kitchen so you can set the temp of the water. When there's a power cut you just push the on button and it sets itself back up again too. No pilots to bugger about with. Brilliant!

I would also go for continuous flow - we have also got a bosch and this was replaced earlier this year. We used a company called G 4 Gas, he was brilliant and didn't try to push us into buying a bigger unit than we needed.