Guest jlr248

wanted - 3 bed rental in hallet cove

Guest jlr248

Does anyone know of a 3 bed rental available in Hallett Cove. We have just landed and are staying with friends in North Haven but really want to move out to Hallett and get our kids enrolled at school. Any info would be great.

Guest HannahandRick

Hi,

We are breaking our lease in Hallett Cove at the end of this month. It’s amodern three bed townhouse 5 minute walk to the beach. Our lease was due tofinish at the end of Feb 2012 but I’m sure the landlord would be willing to extend.The rent is $390 a week. Happy to forward some photos if you are interested,

Hannah

Does anyone know of a 3 bed rental available in Hallett Cove. We have just landed and are staying with friends in North Haven but really want to move out to Hallett and get our kids enrolled at school. Any info would be great.

We also have a large three bedroom. We have just seen a home we want to buy, so we may be also breaking the lease. North end of Hallett, just round the corner form Hallett East school. If you need to view just reply and I can arrange it.

Tizzer

Guest jlr248
    We also have a large three bedroom. We have just seen a home we want to buy, so we may be also breaking the lease. North end of Hallett, just round the corner form Hallett East school. If you need to view just reply and I can arrange it.

Tizzer

Hi, Can you tell me how much it is and what street it is on please.

Hi, Can you tell me how much it is and what street it is on please.

Hi, yes sorry. Organised as ever. House is on Wayside Drive ( no. 7.) The front garden looks like a tropical paradise. We are currently paying $370 per week. This includes a gardener to take care of front and back gardens. We are taking a second viewing on a property to buy on Sunday and we will then make a decision on whether to buy or not. If you want to take a look, just let me know.

Tizzer

Guest jlr248
    Hi, yes sorry. Organised as ever. House is on Wayside Drive ( no. 7.) The front garden looks like a tropical paradise. We are currently paying $370 per week. This includes a gardener to take care of front and back gardens. We are taking a second viewing on a property to buy on Sunday and we will then make a decision on whether to buy or not. If you want to take a look, just let me know.Tizzer

Hi, We are trying to stick to a $350 pw max but thanks anyway. good luck with the house buying, very exciting! x

Hi just looked on real estate and theres 1 for 350 3 bed. Agents are Brock harcourts address is 28 Coorabies Cres. Think it has a pool too. Hope this helps.

Guest jlr248
    Hi just looked on real estate and theres 1 for 350 3 bed. Agents are Brock harcourts address is 28 Coorabies Cres. Think it has a pool too. Hope this helps.
    We wen afte Coorabie but it had already gone. damn shame. we are going to see another one tomorow too.

We wen afte Coorabie but it had already gone. damn shame. we are going to see another one tomorow too.
    Hope you find something soon. Will keep looking and post for you. Good luck.