Guest UzinOz

Urgent help needed

Guest UzinOz

Got my citizenship test tomorrow and me being me have just looked at the letter and realise we need certified copies of documents. :arghh:

Does anyone know where I can get this done TONIGHT!!!!

Also need an endorsed photo, what is that??

Jackie

Guest mez10

You could try a police station. If I need anything certified for work like stat decs then I go to the police station and the officer on the desk stamps and signs the paperwork.

Worth a try!

Guest UzinOz

called the police station and they can do it, thank you

Is an endorsed pic like a driving licence or passport or do we need to get a pic certified?

called the police station and they can do it, thank you

Is an endorsed pic like a driving licence or passport or do we need to get a pic certified?

Don't qouote me on it but I think you need to get it certified. So someone signing saying yes its you. But not just any old Joe Bloggs I'd think, would have to be someone from a listed profession etc.

Guest lippy

Apparently you can go to the one of the courts in Victoria square and get a JP there - don't know which one but any of them should be able to advise.

There is a walk in justice of the peace in the city who can endorse your photocopied documents. You don't need to make an appointment, just turn up and wait your turn. level 4. 91-97 Grenfell st. open 9 - 5pm. If you have more than 10 things you need to ring first.