Guest Matt & Suzi

Easter time-table

Guest Matt & Suzi

Hiya,

Just wondering how long the kids are off for at Easter? It says on the internet they are off 11 April - 28 April, do they just get Good Friday and Easter Monday off. We hope to be in Oz sometime in March depending on the house sale nightmare. Would like to find a school so Ben could start on the first day back after the Easter break, thats if there is an Easter break.

Thanks

Guest Kiki

Hi there,

cant answer your question but will watch the post with interest. We have booked a recci in March leaving the UK Easter Sunday. :arghh:Total messed up with the kids hols in the Uk. Thought I was really clever booking Easter Sunday for 2 weeks I thought Kids would be off school hubby and I would be off college. Result only to discover the Bl..dy holidays are 2 weeks later. So my kids will be off school in the UK 4 weeks.

Then i was thinking we wont be able to check out schools in Oz as they would be closed too. But from your post it seems that not the case. Done something right then!!!

Good luck for your move in March

Kimberley x

Guest sarahsmartiepants

kids will break up term 1 on 11th april until 28th april,

then term 2 ends 4th july till 21st july,

term 3 ends 26th sept till 13th oct

break up for christmas 12th dec 08

sarah

Guest Sandra&Shaun

Hi Suzy,

Kids only off on Good Friday and Easter Monday. No half terms any more!:sad:

Sandra

Guest salisbury massive

Usually there would be a two week break over Easter. However in Australia we have 4 terms of roughly 10 weeks, with Easter being early this year, they have decided to have to Good friday/easter monday off with the two week break later on. Last year the break was over Easter.

jo

That is weird, I double-checked because I had it in mind that they would be off during March but the full school break is definitely in April.

Gosh its a long time from the 29th Jan for them, they will be shattered.

Angela