Cookers

Misplaced

Leave it dude, pretty much all rentals have cokkers in them, some small some big....leave cooker pack more important stuff....

Time must be ticking away for you guys.....

HG

Well we are getting there kitchen is nearly finished just needs painting and tiling and then the flooring done. Still waiting to hear about the OH Visa but it's only been couple of months.

Still planning on July 2012 to arrive that's as long as we scan sell the house and we need to get as much as possible for it as it doesn't look like I'll be offered the voluntary redundancy package at work - that's another story.

How's the dream going?

Mis.

Dream going good got my volunteer place at Fresh92.7 its a start and summat to put on my Resume....going into city at lunchtime to do my demo recording which hopefully comes our pretty good... that's what i then use to out myself around radio stations....

Lost me real job last week tho that sucks....tough times here at the mo...not wanting to put anybody off but if we were to do our time again and be coming out now...we would have to think really bloody hard about it.....

Catch you soon mate...

HG