Guest teresa

Looking for 4 bed house Brighton, hallet cove, mitcham, colonel light gardens

Guest teresa

Hi

Does anyone know of anywhere other than domain and realestate that i can search for property ?. We are due to move out of our rental on 4th Dec. Have been desperately searching for something within access to trains for city, and Brighton primary school. Are there any other means for finding rentals other than these websites ?. Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

teresa

some newspapers have property sections on certain days, but I'm not sure which days/papers, hopefully someone else on here will know

Guest eager6
    Hi

Does anyone know of anywhere other than domain and realestate that i can search for property ?. We are due to move out of our rental on 4th Dec. Have been desperately searching for something within access to trains for city, and Brighton primary school. Are there any other means for finding rentals other than these websites ?. Any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

teresa

Have u tried Advertiser and Guardian Messenger local newspapers.

Siobhan

Guest Bonnydoon7

Hi Teresa

we have a 3 bedroom fully furnished house that can sleep 6 that will be available for short or long term rental at Warradale, close to Brighton, by early December. Brighton Primary School is the local school and we are 5 minutes' walk from Warradale train station. We are renovating it at the moment so it's not ready to inspect but you could drive by. Let me know if you would like to have the address.

Warm Welcome

Guest eclare

HI Warm Welcome

I would be interested in details of your rental. We will be arriving sometime in 2012 and would like a short term furnished home in the same area.

Grateful if you coudl PM pics and website when you have it all sorted out.

Cheers, Clare