Guest HillsBound

Moving Abroad Sale - Everything you need for a starter home

Guest HillsBound

We are moving abroad after living in the Hills for two years. I am happy to sell all of our kitchenware, small appliances, refrigerator, washing machine, mattresses (king, queen, toddler beds and cot), bedding, towels, dining table and 8 chairs, lounge suite, internet router and printer, and even kids toys and books. I acquired many items second hand. I'd love to sell the lot for a fixed price, but would piece it out if necessary. We are leaving on 15th December, so most things will be needed until the 14th. Please contact me by phone at ***Please PM for Number *** if you are interested or would like pictures or a more detailed list.

Guest HillsBound

No, I don't have outdoor furniture - other than some camp-style chairs.

have just taken your mobile number out of the post - hope you don't mind. Some sections of the forum can be viewed by anyone on the internet, without having to be members even, and unless you want your mobile number out there for anyone and everyone, it's best to pass it to people via PM.

Thanks for your understanding...if anyone would like to contact the OP for their number, sent them a PM (personal message) by clicking on their name to the left hand side of the post, and selecting "Private Message"

as you were...

Hi, I'm after a timber (no glass) dining table- what's yours like? Also after a blanket box or coffee table with storage drawers, a foot stool and cushions (orange and brown!). Let me know if you've got anything. Thanks