Guest jaxndel

Housing!!!

Guest jaxndel

HELP!!! We are flying to adelaide this coming Wednesday arriving Friday 11/11/11 and so far we don't have anywhere to stay. :arghh: I am not saying I am worried (much) but it would be lovely to find somewhere before we fly. If anyone knows of temporary accommodation for a week we would appreciate your help. We don't care where it is so long as we have somewhere to rest our weary heads.

HELP!!! We are flying to adelaide this coming Wednesday arriving Friday 11/11/11 and so far we don't have anywhere to stay. :arghh: I am not saying I am worried (much) but it would be lovely to find somewhere before we fly. If anyone knows of temporary accommodation for a week we would appreciate your help. We don't care where it is so long as we have somewhere to rest our weary heads.

Blimey, you have left it a bit late!!!!!!!!!

There are short term rentals south of Adelaide. Some better than others, but the position you are in you cant be choosy. Just have surf the net and see whats available. It wont be cheep though.

Tizzer.

Drop Donna (Jarnasa on here) a PM and see if she knows of anything - she manages a whole bunch of private rentals, so might know of something. Otherwise I guess you could look at a motel or apartment short term: try googling Adelaide+Motel and see how you get on, or there's lastminute.com.au

We stayed at Christie's Beach Caravan Park last December for 2 weeks before leaving for a year in the UK (nearly over!). At $600 a week, it was good value and right on a beautiful beach. Recommended. Ask for a disabled unit - they are bigger. In fact, ask for number 2 - it has a nice sea view too!

Guest Crushfamily

Our landlord has the identical next door furnished house available to the one we are staying its in Aldinga Beach from a chap called Roberto Formato prices vary depending on how long you want it for but we paid $440 pw for a furnished 3 bedroom large house with double garage, ac, 50 iinch plasma tv and a Wii which kept the kids entertained for hours. He works nights so call him after 5pm 0402010598 or 0872250275