Sign in to follow this  
Guest teresa

11 year old daughter like to meet some friends

Guest teresa

Hi,

We have only been in Brighton for 2 weeks now. My daughter has started school at Brighton PS. Although she is fairly happy it would be nice for her to meet some friends outside of school. Does anyone have similar aged daughters who may be interested in making another friend ?. It would be lovely to meet up. Also have a two year old son. Would be lovely to hear from you

Teresa

Guest eager6
    Hi,

We have only been in Brighton for 2 weeks now. My daughter has started school at Brighton PS. Although she is fairly happy it would be nice for her to meet some friends outside of school. Does anyone have similar aged daughters who may be interested in making another friend ?. It would be lovely to meet up. Also have a two year old son. Would be lovely to hear from you

Teresa

Hi Teresa

We live in Brighton.Katie my eldest is 11 going to Glenelg Primary.We live in Brighton too.If you fancy a coffee someday give me a call.Siobhan

Guest teresa
    Hi Teresa

We live in Brighton.Katie my eldest is 11 going to Glenelg Primary.We live in Brighton too.If you fancy a coffee someday give me a call.Siobhan

Hi Siobhan,

thatd be lovely, maybe one day after school. If you pm me your number i will give you a call