Guest jamdon

Fireworks

Guest jamdon

Hi all what was the fireworks like where you are , here in Glasgow it was a bit dull and predictable .

Dunno, didn't go out. Weather was foul. Heard a load being let off but tbh I am not really fussed about Guy Fawkes night.

Just missed the fireworks in Glasgow left on the 3rd to come back Dont have fireworks here not celebrated here.

Guest jamdon

Weather was foul here to as usual this time of year i thought it would be celebrated with all the ex pats over there.

Guest Tterrier81

i also think its not celebrated too much here at this time of year due to it still being light till around 8, we went to mylor in the hills in june, they had a bonfire n fireworks, it was a good do, hot soup n mulled wine, i got the same feelin there that i used to have when we went to bonfires in the uk, will definately be lookin out for it next year

There's the odd authorised fireworks display or bonfire here at different times of the year, but not to celebrate bonfire night. There are no unofficial fireworks displays (fortunately) as wizzywozza has stated.