Guest boesman

Anyone shipping a container from Cape Town to Adelaide??

Guest boesman

Hi, I have a dining table in Cape Town that I would like to ship door to door or with someone in their container to Adelaide any time in 2012. The quotes I got is REDICULOUS! It is the price of half a container. The table is large, 210 x108 cm, but things can be put on top en underneath. I don't mind paying my share, but not for half a container. There are no chairs just the table. If anybody can help I will be very greatful. Please contact me and I will pm you my email. BTW Elliots is the agent that has given me such a 'laughable' quote. Perhaps I am halucinal and that is just what it costs, but it is hard to believe...

Cheers!

Guest Opportunities

Hi Lindie,

Although I am from Cape Town, we are only taking boxes over with Seven Seas, no furniture. Maybe you can check on this website: www.saaustralia.org.za , it is 99% South Africans moving from all over in SA to Oz, there are always quite a bit of them making use of containers.

Good luck!

Karen

Guest boesman

Thanks Karen, will have a look! When do you move or have you already?

Guest Opportunities

We fly out on the 1st of December and believe it or not, we return to Cape Town on the 21st of December, for Christmas and then fly out a week later on the 29th of December - ONE WAY! Had to make the arrangements like this, as it makes it better for the left behind family for us to be spending Christmas with everyone!

Karen

Hi, I have a dining table in Cape Town that I would like to ship door to door or with someone in their container to Adelaide any time in 2012. The quotes I got is REDICULOUS! It is the price of half a container. The table is large, 210 x108 cm, but things can be put on top en underneath. I don't mind paying my share, but not for half a container. There are no chairs just the table. If anybody can help I will be very greatful. Please contact me and I will pm you my email. BTW Elliots is the agent that has given me such a 'laughable' quote. Perhaps I am halucinal and that is just what it costs, but it is hard to believe...

Cheers!

I should be shipping some stuff from Cape Town later this year, but don't know when exactly - probably won't be until November-ish... arrive in Oz September and will only ship the CT stuff once I have found a place since I've been living without it in the UK! Let me know if you still need help.

Guest boesman

Thanks so much Mezzi of thinking of me! Time is not an issue so any time you are ready to ship PLEASE let me know! Thanks again! x