Guest The ryders in oz

Young family moving to west beach Adelaide.

Guest The ryders in oz

Hi,

My family I and are moving to Adelaide at the end of November. We are all very excited, but equally sad to leaving so many friends and family behind. We have a little girl of 6, and a little boy who is 3, we are very keen to get the kids involved in clubs, sports and dance classes, so any recommendations would be greatly received. We have heard about little nippers and wondered if there are any of these around the west beach, henley beach or glenelg areas?

Thanks ;)

Guest babka

Dance classes will be easy to find whatever area you are in (just check the yellow pages, or the local free paper often has ads too). Lots of classes might not start again until February though, as a lot of things stop over the summer holidays (basically December to February). But then there are things that are just run for the school holidays too. Stateswim do a swimvac thing (intensive classes, usually a class a day for a week, or longer if you like) in different areas that is well run in my experience (my 3-year old did it at Norwood when we were there last year, and it was one teacher to 2 kids at that age - 1 to 4 kids in the older groups - so they really do learn something).

There is also a free magazine that we picked up around the place (some cafes and kid's kind of shops) - I think it was this one, Adelaide's Child - http://www.adelaideschild.com.au/ (though someone could correct me?) that has listings of classes and activities for kids.

Guest ellenafaith

Hello

My family moved to Adelaide on the 2nd sept and we are living In Henley beach we have a two year old and a five month old baby. We are settling quite well but I miss my family very much but a walk along the beach usually makes me feel better. If you fancy meeting up for a coffee once you are settled just let me know. I hope your move goes well.

ellena. Mob 0407801815

Hi,

My family I and are moving to Adelaide at the end of November. We are all very excited, but equally sad to leaving so many friends and family behind. We have a little girl of 6, and a little boy who is 3, we are very keen to get the kids involved in clubs, sports and dance classes, so any recommendations would be greatly received. We have heard about little nippers and wondered if there are any of these around the west beach, henley beach or glenelg areas?

Thanks ;)