Guest AnnaJacqueline

Any other teenagers near Noarlunga?

Guest AnnaJacqueline

Hi my name is Anna, (I'll be 19 in January) I moved to Australia with my family July 2010. I got a job in childcare, which I love, but I don't work with anyone anywhere near my age. So I don't have any friends under 30 :)

I wanted to know if there was anyone near Noarlunga who's around my age and working?

Thanks everyone

Guest RAWDON

Hello my name is Richard I am little older than you Im 25 I do work but I don`t live near Norlunga. One thing I would say is that you are going to struggle to get some promising response with your thread mainly because young people your age are not on here. What I personally recommend is that you join a club that interests you, even then theres no guarantee but you stand a better chance of making friends closer to your age group through a club where the majority of people are young, trust me I have lived here since I was 15 I should know, I hope things work out for you!.

Hi my name is Anna, (I'll be 19 in January) I moved to Australia with my family July 2010. I got a job in childcare, which I love, but I don't work with anyone anywhere near my age. So I don't have any friends under 30 :)

I wanted to know if there was anyone near Noarlunga who's around my age and working?

Thanks everyone

Hi

I've sent you a PM

Jo

Guest AbiiFaye

Hi Anna! My name is Abii and I have just moved here at the begining of december from england! I'm 21 and have nobody here! do you have facebook? xx