Tamara (Homes Down Under)

A one year warranty.....on plants!

Hi,

Did you know that Bunnings offers a one year replacement warranty for plants that you buy there?!

I know that it sounds strange but if you buy any plants and they die within a year all you have to do is take the shrivelled stick back and they will refund your money or give you a new plant!

I bounght a load of new shrubs and citrus trees for my Port Noarlunga house 3 months ago and one of them didn't make it! Took it back (with the receipt) and they gave me a new one. That would have cost $40 from another store.

Seems like a very lenient excahnge policy as who's to say that it was watered properly or shaded or whatever...

Anyway, with summer upon us and the garden centres doing good business I reckon it's good to know that there's a years guarantee for your purchase that extends to plants!

Tamara:idea:

Hey..that sounds like a fab idea for me - I seem to kill all my plants off!

Will have to be organised and keep those receipts though

Thanks for the tip!

Sarah

Guest Roo1

Wow, you learn something new everyday! I'm just getting into gardening. I'm starting small with potted plants on my balcony and so far, so good, I'm remembering to water them BUT as you say Summer is creeping up on us and one long, hot day and a few glassses of wine of an evening, I'm more likely to forget the watering!

Gotta love Bunnings!

J x

Guest eager6

Thats what l love about Poms in Adelaide every day you learn something new!!

Thanks for sharing that!

Siobhan